1. Bess reads books on Sunday. Jack plays football on Sunday. Nick plays tennis on Sunday.
2. Twenty four — 24, twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty.
4. 1 — c, 2 — e, 3 — f, 4 — a, 5 — d, 6 — b.
5. I like to play with my friend, skate in the park, go to the zoo.
6. What do you like to do on Sundays? — I like to…
What does your father (mother, sister, Granny, brother) like to do on Sundays? — He/shy likes to…
7. He likes to play football. His father likes to ski and play hockey. His mother likes to read and dance. His grandmother likes to read and walk in the park. His sister likes to draw and swim.
Поделиться с друзьями: