1. I think he is nice and kind. He is not angry. He can read. He lives in the forest.
2. He is nine. He doesn’t speak Russian. He likes to write fairy tales. He hasn’t got sisters or brothers. He has got a lot of friends. He lives in the forest. — Can you count? Can you swim? What do you like to do? What do you like to eat?
3. Tiny’s friends like his poems and fairy tales, they like to walk in the forest and play chess together.
6. He can speak and read English. I can do it too. He can write fairy tales. I can’t write fairy tales.
7. He lives in the English forest. He is funny and kind. He is smart and merry. He can speak and read English. He likes to write fairy tales and poems.
Поделиться с друзьями: