1. Her doll’s name is Alice.
2. His name is Ufo. He is one hundred years old. His eyes are grey. His nose is long. His ears are big. He has got three eyes. His feet are big. He has got two hands and four lens.
4. Ufo doesn’t ride his bike on Thursday. He writes letter on Thursday.
He doesn’t roller skate on Friday. He plays football on Friday.
Ufo doesn’t write letters on Saturday. Ufo roller skates on Saturday.
5. No, you don’t have small ears. You have big ears. No, you don’t have a long nose. You have a nice nose. No, don’t have an angry face. You have a kind face. No, you don’t have yellow teeth. You have white teeth. No, you don’t have a big mouth. You have a small mouth. No, you don’t have a big mouth. You have a small mouth. No, you don’t have small hands and feet. You have big hands and feet.
6. Where does he run in the morning? What does he do at 7.45 am?
When does he come home? What does he do then? When does he have tea? When does he go to bed?
Поделиться с друзьями: