2. 1 — c, 2 — d, 3 — a, 4 — b.
3. Jill cleans her teeth and has breakfast in the morning. She has lunch, does her home work and waters flowers in the afternoon. She plays with her teddy bear, a puzzle, watches TV and goes to bed in the evening.
4. 2, 1, 3.
5. In the afternoon. In the evening. In the afternoon. In the afternoon. In the morning.
6. When does Tiny get up? Is he busy? Does Tiny listen to fairy tales? Do his friends know that Tiny is hospitable ? Can he play the piano?
7. Does he like to blow bubbles? — Yes, he does. He blows bubbles in the afternoon. When does he do his homework? — He does his homework at 2.30 pm. When does he go to bed? — He goes to bed at 9 o’clock.
Поделиться с друзьями: