1. — play the piano, + dance and sing, + speak English.
2. I can ride a scooter. I can ride a bike. I can’t roller skate. I can play computer games. I can play puzzles. I can’t play the piano. I can dance and sing. I can speak English.
3. Can you ride a scooter (roller skate, play computer games, play puzzles, play the piano, dance and sing, speak English)? — Yes, I can/ No, I can’t.
4. We can play computer games. We can’t play the piano. I can dance and sing but Sasha can’t dance and sing. We can play puzzles. We can’t roller skate.
5. friends, boys, girls, months, teeth, eyes, hands, feet, toys, cats, mice, fish, foxes, balls, horses, toys, children. Dima has got 2 cats, 3 mice, 4 fish, 2 foxes, 2 balls, 2 horses and a rabbit.
6. I usually come home at 2.00 pm. I think Jill has dinner at 2.00 pm. I do my homework at 3.50 pm. I think Jim does his homework at 3.50 pm. I usually play with my to toys at 5.40 pm. I think Jill watches TV at 5.40 pm. I usually read books at 6.10 pm. I think Jill listens to music at 6.10 pm. I usually play computer games it 7.30 pm. I think Jill washes her hands and face at 7.30 pm. I wash my hands and face at 9.00 pm. I think Jill goes to bed at 9.00 pm.
Поделиться с друзьями: