1. They sing together every day, speak English, read and play.
2. He has got a dog. It is black. She has got a cat. It is grey. They can jump.
4. [ɒ] — dog, frog, got, not, clock, fox.
[e] — pen, hen, leg, yes, seven, pencil, red.
[ks] — fox, box, six.
[dʒ] — Jill, Jim, jump.
[t] — Tim, Tom, cat, ten, two, foot, football, Tricky.
[ʌ] — fun, mum, bus, but, up, run, duck, jump.
[ð] — with, the, this.
5. She has got a funny grey duck. — 4
The cat can jump. It is merry. — 3
We have got two dogs. They can run. — 2
Bob has got a funny black rabbit. — 1
6. The rabbit is grey. The dog is brown. The dog is yellow. The cat is brown.
7. swim, run, sing, skip, swim, jump, cockerels, sing.
Поделиться с друзьями: