… a mother, a grandmother, a grandfather, a sister and a little brother.
… play puzzles…
… make toys…
… watch the stars.
… play computer games.
… read books…
… watch TV.
Bill is a grandson for his grandmother.
Mag is granddaughter for her grandfather.
Bill is a son for his father.
Mag is a daughter for her father.
Bill is a brother for his sister.
Mag’s mother played puzzles with Becky last Sunday.
Mag took photos of her family last Sunday.
Mag’s father watched the stars last Sunday.
Mag’s dog read a book last. Sunday.
1) No, she hasn’t. Mag has got a big family.
2) No, he doesn’t. Mag’s father likes to watch stats.
3) Yes, it is.
4) No, they haven’s got a parrot.
5) No, they don’t. They play puzzles on Sundays.
6) No, she didn’t. She took photos of her family yesterday.
7) No, he can’t.
Например: I like to skate, to play piano, to play hide-and-seek. What do you like to do on Sundays? Do you like to play chess / have a picnic…?
Jason, his mum and dad.
2 – 5 – 1 – 4 – 3 – 6.
They got up early, had breakfast and after Mr. Wilson bought a lot of bananas. Mrs. Wilson made a big cake.
why what where who how many
They came to the country to see Jason’s grandma and grandpa.
finished, asked, answered, listened, liked, collected, walked, studied, skied, talked, looked.
said, saw, took, gave, came, put, liked, had.
1) There are a lot of cows in the field.
2) The weather was rainy last summer.
3) Where you in the country last Sunday?
4) My mum’s eyes are blue.
5) Where were they a month ago?
6) We weren’t in the desert last year.
… washed, cleaned, had, drank, ran, sat, read, watched, went.
1) What did Miss Chatter get on her birthday?
2) When did the winter is cold and snowy?
3) Why did Tiny write a Christmas card to his friend Billy?
4) How did he run the day before yesterday?
6) Did they live in a small house?
… let it go again, because it bit his little finger on the right hand.
1) Did you play badminton yesterday?
2) Did the children draw a nice picture last night?
3) Did Jim read an interesting fairy tale last Sunday?
4) Did Jill write a letter to Santa Claus last week?
5) Did they ski in the park yesterday?
6) Did Simon catch a big fish a month ago?
What did Tiny write yesterday?
When did Tiny write a new fairy tale?
Where did Tiny meet Santa Claus two days ago?
When did Tiny meet Santa Claus in the forest?
… came, saw, wanted, thought, said, said, said, asked, said, was, ran.
1) Yes, it did.
2) No, it didn’t. The Cat saw the little bird.
3) Yes, it did.
4) Yes, it was.
5) Yes, it did.
6) Yes, it did.
1) What did the cat think?
2) What did the cat say?
3) What did the bird ask?
4) What did the cat run away?
Past Simple: There was a little smart Bird in a tree.
Present Simple: All animals are good friends now!
Future Simple: I’ll have the bird for my breakfast.
1) Yes, he did.
2) Yes, he was.
3) No, he didn’t.
4) No, he didn’t
5) Yes, he was.
The Wolf didn’t drink the dirty water.
The Sheep didn’t make the water dirty.
The Wolf didn’t meet the Sheep before.
The Sheep didn’t come to the river a year ago.
Например: The sheep ran away. The wolf ran after him. Suddenly the wolf saw the hunters. He was afraid. The sheep said: “Help me, please” – And the hunters came and helped him.
1) Santa Claus had breakfast yesterday.
2) Santa Claus met the postman yesterday.
3) Santa Claus read the children’s letters yesterday.
4) Santa Claus put the Christmas presents into the bag yesterday.
5) Santa Claus got into the sleigh yesterday.
6) Santa Claus flew in the sky yesterday.
7) Santa Claus climbed the chimney yesterday.
8) Santa Claus put the presents into the stockings yesterday.
like – liked
do – did
say – said
put – put
play – played
want – wanted
cry – cried
see – saw
go – went
give – gave
take – took
fly – flew
try — tried
take – took
have – had
…met, skied, played, made, looked, said, liked, came, had, did, watched, drew, put, went, smiled, said.
The lion was yellow and strong.
The elephant was big and grey.
The mouse was grey and small.
The fox was red and smart.
The camel was brown and kind.
The whale was blue and big.
The giraffe was funny and tall.
The dolphin was nice and blue.
The eagle was white and good.
The sheep was happy and fat.
The wolf was grey and short.
The monkey was brown and funny.
The snake was yellow and good.
A: Was he in Africa?
B: No, he wasn’t.
A: Was he at the zoo?
B: Yes, he was.
…was, were, was, were, were, was.
The children sang songs, danced, listened to music, to music, told fantastic stories, played jokes and drew pictures at the costume party.
b) 1, 3, 2, 4.
Walked – гуляли, talked – говорили, liked – понравился, lived – жил.
Went – пошли, was – был, sat – сидели, saw – увидели, took – взяли, put – положили, gave – дали.
1) walked in the forest
2) it was very hot
3) sat down under a big tree
4) they talked and talked
5) saw a small bird
6) took the bird in his hands
7) went home
8) gave the bird bread and water
9) lived in their house for two weeks
10) was very happy
The bird flew to the forest. She wanted to see her relatives.
… went, saw, lived, had, looked, opened, saw, said.
Например: Once I went to a funny-funny zoo. I wanted to find met a friend and a funny-funny animal. It was green and black with a long tail and little ears…
… garden, field, cow, horse, sheep, hill, road, bridge, apple tree.
1) the best; 2) better; 3) more; 4) the worst; 5) many.
1) Jimmy; Timmy; smallest.
2) … smaller than Jimmy.
… taller than Jimmy and Tiny.
… older than Timmy and Tiny.
… darker than Jimmy.
Например: My favourite animal is a kangaroo. It lives in Australia. It has got a long tail and strong legs. It can jump well. It likes to eat grass and leaves. It’s a nice funny animal.
On a farm – a hen, a pig, a horse, a sheep, a rabbit, a duck, a cow, a cockerel.
In the zoo – an elephant, a lion, a giraffe, a parrot, a monkey, a kangaroo, a tiger.
In the forest – a fox, a bear, a wolf.
…ears, bananas, apples, meat, flowers, zoo, an elephant.
The dolphin lives in the sea.
The whale lives in the ocean.
The snake lives in the desert.
The crocodile lives in the river.
The camel lives in the desert.
1 – c; 2 – a; 3 – e; 4 – b; 5 – d.
Например: 1) Have you got a pet?
2) What is its name?
3) What does it like to eat?
A cow is more useful than a camel.
A dolphin is smarter than a sheep.
A monkey is funnier than a snake.
A camel is bigger than a wolf.
An elephant is stronger than a crocodile.
A bear is smaller than a whale.
A snake is longer than a parrot.
1 – c; 2 – d; 3 – a; 4 – b.
It has got a long tail and strong legs. It can jump well.
a) Camels carry things for people.
Dogs help people.
Animals give clothes and food for people.
b) People make houses for animals.
People take animals for a walk.
People feed and wash animals.
I think that dogs are the most useful animals, because they help to save people.
What is the weather like in St Petersburg? It’s cloudy.
What is the weather like in Rome? It’s sunny.
What is the weather like in Berlin? It’s windy.
What is the weather like in London? It’s cold.
What is the weather like in Omsk? It’s warm.
What is the weather like in Krasnodar? It’s hot.
What is the weather like in Paris? It’s rainy.
What is the weather like in Moscow? It’s snowy.
The Sun is stronger.
The sun is stronger.
The mouse is smaller.
The pencil is shorter.
The snowman is colder.
1) The cat is bigger than the mouse, but smaller then the horse.
2) The bear is cleaner than the pig, but dirtier than the rabbit.
3) The pen is longer than the pencil, but shorter than the ruler.
4) Mary is happier than Bob, but sadder than Max.
b) Russian; c) Summer; d) February; e) The 22 ⁿ ͩ of June.
Например: 1) The best pupil in our class is Smirnov / Ivanov… 2) The best day is Friday fot me. 3) The worst day is Monday for me.
All people become happy in the town.
1 – 5 – 3 – 2 – 6 – 4 – 7.
long – longer – the longest
tall – taller – the tallest
happy – happier – the tallest
sad – sadder – the saddest
nice – nicer – the nicest
merry – merrier – the merriest
sunny – sunnier – the sunniest
warm – warmer – the warmest
In winter they can make a snowman.
In winter they can ski.
In winter can skate.
In summer they can ride a bike.
In summer they can dive and swim.
In summer they can play volleyball and basketball.
Например: In the city I can see a lot of people, cars, big and tall houses. In the country I can see fields and hills, rivers, gardens, cows, horses, sheep, nice and small houses.
In the streets you can see a lot of people, cars, big and tall houses.
In the country you can see green fields and hills.
Cities, towns – города, farms – фермы, streets – улицы, people – люди, cars – машины, houses – дома, fields – поля, hills – холмы, rivers – реки, gardens – сады, apple trees – яблони, cows – коровы, horses – лошади, sheep – овцы.
The houses are very small in the country.
The gardens are very big in the country.
There are no gardens at all in the city.
a) City – dark, Russian.
Country – nice, green, clean, old, small.
Town – big, wide, new.
b) I live in a big city.
I live in a large country.
I live in a small town.
…am, is, is, are, are, is, are, is.
The capital of Great Britain is London. There are many new and old houses and bridges in London. We can also see many interesting towns in GB, like Oxford, Cambridge and others.
Например: Her name is Sophie. She is from Oxford. There are many small houses and green parks with flowers in her town. She has got a lot of friends at home and in Moscow too.
Например: I am from Russia. The capital of Russia is Moscow. I live in Moscow. It’s a big city. The streets are wide and long in Moscow. You can see a lot of people, cars, big and tall houses.
Bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, window, door, hall, living room, toilet.
1) is; 2) are; 3) are; 4) is; 5) are.
1) Are there two books in the bag?
2) Are there any armchairs in the bedroom?
3) Is there a clock on the wall?
4) Is there a TV in your room?
5) Is there a shelf next to the fireplace?
under the table
behind the armchair
on the floor
in the left corner
in the right corner
in the middle of the room
above the table
between the beds
1) to; 2) in; 3) on; 4) with; 5) on.