Section 1. Describing your house
…a hall, a bedroom, a bathroom, a toilet, a kitchen.
Nadya (Anton), have you got a room of your own?
Is your room big or small?
1) are; 2) are; 3) are; 4) is; 5) is; 6) is; 7) are.
Simon likes to swim and dive in the river. He likes to ride a horse, fly a kite and have a picnic with his granny.
…likes to visit his granny.
…a living room, a pantry, a large kitchen and a hall in the house.
… likes to swim and dive in the river.
… is bad.
… to read or draw.
1) There are three bedrooms, a living room, a pantry, a large kitchen and a hall in the house.
2) Every day Simon helps his granny clean the rooms and water the flowers.
3) Simon is sad, because he’s alone.
4) He wants to play with somebody.
Поделиться с друзьями: