Section 3. How to ask questions in the Past Simple. р. т.
1) Tiny didn’t write songs for pop-singers last year.
2) Billy wasn’t in Antarctica three days ago.
3) The boy didn’t drink cold and dirty water yesterday.
4) Jill didn’t play football an hour ago.
5) Tim and Tom were not in the desert a week ago.
2) could; was;
3) did; did; were;
4) were; was;
1) drew; 2) played; 3) wrote; 4) drank; 5) said.
Alex: Hello, Miss Chatter! How are you?
Miss Chatter: I am fine! Thank you!
Alex: Did you visit Tiny yesterday?
Miss Chatter: Yes, I did.
Alex: Did he write a new fairy tale?
Miss Chatter: No, he didn’t write it. He was very busy. But he gave me a nice book of fairy tales for you.
Alex: It’s great! I will take to the country next week. I will take the book.
Miss Chatter: Come and see me, Ben!
Alex: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye.
Miss Chatter: Bye!
Поделиться с друзьями: