Section 4. Writing at home
finished, asked, answered, listened, liked, collected, walked, studied, skied, talked, looked.
said, saw, took, gave, came, put, liked, had.
1) There are a lot of cows in the field.
2) The weather was rainy last summer.
3) Where you in the country last Sunday?
4) My mum’s eyes are blue.
5) Where were they a month ago?
6) We weren’t in the desert last year.
… washed, cleaned, had, drank, ran, sat, read, watched, went.
1) What did Miss Chatter get on her birthday?
2) When did the winter is cold and snowy?
3) Why did Tiny write a Christmas card to his friend Billy?
4) How did he run the day before yesterday?
6) Did they live in a small house?
Поделиться с друзьями: