Section 2. The things you can use in the lesson. р. т.
[peɪnts] — paints
[‘ru:lə] — rule
[‘rʌbə] — rubber
[‘dɪkʃənərɪ] — dictionary
[‘ʃα:pnə] — sharpener
In Maths I need a rule, a sharpener, a rubber, a pen, pencil.
In English I need a pen, a pencil, a dictionary.
In Art I need a pen, a pencils, a sharpener, a paints.
1) the first textbook;
2) two exercise-books;
3) seven paints;
4) the third lesson;
5) the second pupil;
6) five pencils.
1) This is my textbook.
2) That is my workbook.
3) Those are my pencils and pens.
4) This is my ruler.
5) These are dictionaries.
6) That is my tape recorder.
1) We often answer our teacher’s questions in the lessons.
2) Sometimes they translate instruction from Russian into English.
3) Did you learn the poem by heart yesterday?
4) My little sister likes to draw on the walls of the room.
5) Don’t talk to your neighbor.
6) Can she speak English well? — Of course, not.
Поделиться с друзьями: